Select your Cars
Browse through our extensive database of cars in stock, or
simply contact us with details of your requested cars. For models
not already in stock, we have various resources for fulfilling your order:
- Extensive network of Japanese car dealer contacts
- Purchase of cars directly from the owners (cars are serviced and overhauled before export)
- Careful research of models available from Japanese automobile auctions
Receive your Cost Estimate
Once your requested cars have been located, we will send you a Proforma Invoice by fax with
full details of your order. Please confirm your acceptance of the invoice details by
signing the invoice and faxing
it back to us here at your earliest convenience. We will then
reserve your ordered cars for you.
Make a Deposit
For your order to be confirmed, we also require a remittance of JPY50,000 (¥, Japanese
yen) as deposit by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.). In certain circumstances a deposit of
50% of the order total may be required. We can also accept advance payment for the full
amount by Telegraphic Transfer, in order to reduce remittance charges.
We make a Freight Booking
Once your deposit is confirmed we will immediately book the shipping vessel, and inform
you of shipment details.
Make the Balance of Payment
The balance of payment (any costs not previously covered in the deposit payment)
should then be remitted to our account, by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.).
* When advance payment covered 100% of the total order cost, this stage is omitted.
Loading and Shipping of Cars
Once the final payment has been confirmed, your vehicle will be shipped on the next
Transfer of Shipping Documents
Shipping documents will then be forwarded to you as expediently as possible.
These documents will typically include:
- Commercial Invoice
- Bill of Lading
- Insurance Policy
- Temporary Export De-registration Certificate/Export Certificate
- Temporary Export De-registration Certificate/Export Certificate (English version)
Your Order Arrives
Your requested cars arrive at port, where you will be ready and waiting to offload your